We started and before we know it three oldies pass us and fly right up the mountain. Goal confirmed we need to get fit.
Stevie nick named me the a "Slave Driver". ha ha We climbed up to the saddle and headed back down. During that time one old man went to the peak and back down. He was fast.
Here are some pictures of the event.
At the cave...
Up up up at the top.... okay maybe just the saddle.
And then there is me, I thought it would be sunnier so I wore my shorts to turn my white legs tan but for a total of 3 minutes we were in the sun the rest of the time it was shade o rama! BOOO.
What Picacho is going to be closed! Too much fun. I would take is as hint to get into shape if oddies pasted you. Not a round shape though.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great hike.
ReplyDelete