Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dramatic Change

Today as Gugi and I were going about our normal activities
she turned to me and said, "So Adri you want to cut your hair today?"
I then replied, "umm sure, so we can dye your hair?"

She then went on to make us some alternating appointments so that someone would be watching the kids while the other got her hair done. Aida went first and it turned out great. She now has some sweet bangs.It was windy outside so you can't see them but this is the only picture I got. I am sure she will post something later.

She then drove me over to the salon she then goes to say you should cute your hair like that girl's hair in that picture in the window.... but dare ya to go shorter." (okay so it may not have been exactly that, but it was something to that effect. )
I was a little unsure as I always am about what to do but my reasoning was that if I had to pay more than my normal Paul Mitchell price of $8, might as well make it noticeable change. Well here is what that change looks like:

[Check out how long it was I had it straighten
for that night]




















[Now just look how little is left]














I will admit I shed a tear or two when it was all said and done, because of all the hair that is no longer on my head but in some trash bin. It took so long to grow that out. Aida reassured me by saying it was only hair and that it will grow back faster since I cut lots of it off.

Back View

Side View

Once I got through the first shock of it all, I ended up liking it a lot. Its very low maintenance so that is a plus.

So what do you think looks good?
Now on to the next adventure of dying Aida's hair.... watch out.

5 comments: