Thursday, April 1, 2010

Year 23 Here I come.


It happened I woke up one morning and I was older! It was a great day. I ate lunch with Gugi, Tyler and Timmy at the park. Then Tommy surprised me with some balloons when he came home from school. (You can see the strings attached to the chair I am sitting on.)

Gugi baked me some delicious funfetti cupcakes 23 cupcakes to be exact. Then with her art skills she arranged them in a 23 just for me! Thanks Sis.
Tom lit all the candles for me and the boys helped me blow them out.

We also went out for dinner at Carabas. The Italian place. It was very yummy. I even had some leftover to enjoy the next day.

Adelaide and Hector sent me Harry Potter in Spanish to me. I was very excited came right on my birthday. I already started reading them.

It was a wonderful birthday, Thanks every one! I love you all. I can't wait to see what this year will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment