Sunday, May 9, 2010

MY MOM...



She is the best mom in the world, hands down. She cooks all my favorite meals for me when I come home. She goes shopping with me. She lets me pick out the places to eat when we go out. She always sent me fun packages at when I was at school, even came to visit me in the freezing weather. She taught me all the things I needed to know to live on my own in a different state. She really loves me, and cares for me.
She sure has given me so much that I can't write it all down here.



Mom you are the best and I love you so much!



I am glad to have learned a lot from all the mothers in my life (grandmas, aunts, sisters, teachers, friends, my friends mothers, etc) Thanks to all of you.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Adri, I sure love you too. I'm so glad you are my daughter.

    ReplyDelete