Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy HAPPY Birthday!

For Aida's birthday I decided that I would take her to get a pedicure. They are leaving for their Trip soon to Michigan and she loves to wear her flip flops everywhere so I thought it would be perfect. I couldn't let her go get one by herself, so I got my nails done too. Tom watched the boys so we could go just the two of us.

the result.

I couldn't bring myself to get a normal red or brown, Aida even tried to talk me into one, didn't work though. The color I chose was called "Sapphire in the night" (I am pretty sure that is what it was called. ha ha) Its a wonderful dark purple. My camera didn't catch the beauty of it.


Anyway the fun part is the color Aida chose, it was called "Oh to be 25...again" such a perfect name for the occasion. ha ha Once again my camera wouldn't let me catch the color of it, its a pretty red a little dark but just a rich red. You can't see the detail of the flowers to well but its pretty much super intense. ha ha They did a good job.

Hope you have a great birthday on your vacation! Love ya sis.

1 comment: