After that I headed over to the Joseph Smith Building in Salt Lake to have breakfast. Up on the 9th floor we had fresh fruit and egg, ham and cheese crissonts. YUM it was all very good and filling. After the little brunch, was the wedding in the Salt Lake Temple. Instead of waiting outside in the heat I got to go with Abby (the bride's sister) and Jamie (the groom's sister) to run a few errands and pick up Elise's flowers. It was a nice little trip I was able to get to know those two girls a little more. We got to go in her dad's charger. (the Daytona one with a Hemi engine.. oo it was so nice) We made back right was the ceremony finished. She looked absolutely gorgeous.
They took a few pictures at the temple with all the friends and family. Then everyone left. I headed over to the Duclos house, this is where the reception was being held. They were kind enough to let me hang out until the reception. The still had something to prepare before the event and I helped them get things ready.
They stood in the line for most of the reception. They had a nice sweets table with gum balls and candy. Then a table with mini cupcakes and cookies. For their guest book they had a photo both where you took your picture, then placed it in a book and you signed your message next to it.
The cake was made by a friend. It looked very nice. However, they didn't serve it, but Elise said it tasted good.

Over all it was a very fun day. I am glad that I was able to attend the event. Elise is a dear friend to me, and she has a great family that treat me like family whenever I am over at their house.




No comments:
Post a Comment