Thursday, December 16, 2010

Its Christmas Time in the City...

 Caroling on riverboats on the river walk in San Antonio! This was an institute activity. I carpooled with Ann, Vince and Brian, in a sweet red mini van. There were so many of us there that we filled up four river boats. WHOA! I got on a boat that my counselor from relief society was driving. As we went along the river we sang carols. Tons of fun!

Christmas Tree


Ann & Adriana

This is our carol leader but didn't work out so well...

Lucy, me, Chel, & Belinda

Well some of us were ready for the picture

ha ha getting there...

photo bomb..
Ok so This is Micah...got to know him back when we planted onions. Funny Kid! He was the life of the boat. Kept most of us laughing the entire time. Here is a clip of his sillyness. However, my favorite part was singing the 12 days of Christmas fast, but I was singing and laughing that I didn't take any clips or pictures. Oops

Once we got off the boats we had DOUGHNUTS and Hot chocolate. YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment