Saturday, December 18, 2010

Let the party begin..

Nothing like a ward christmas party! This year it was a progressive dinner at the bishopric's homes. We were split into three groups and we had about 25 minutes at each home.... It was a little rushed but boy it was so much fun!
I was part of the I-Q group and we were the cool group for we went in normal food eating order. We started with appetizers at the Hedgecock's home.
The Hedgecock Family.
 The meal included fruits and fun dips...crackers and cheese... and meat balls.
 We then went to the Fantasia home. I walked in and was greeted by the missionaries and Mr. and Mrs. Claus. That's right Santa was in town and he said I was on the good list. Booya!
Travis. He was in my group. Fun kid.
The table of salads. There was some fun decorations in this house. Loved it.

Yummy salad.

Jolly Saint Nick.

Group Photo! Jay (He is from Mesa... we chatted a bit about AZ), Crystal, Ryan, Santa and Wife, Erin, Travis, me and David.
 Dinner was at the Bishop's home. Baked potatoes and miracle water!
I left my camera in the car when we went to his home so here is my Bishop! He is awesome..
 We then met at the LIVE nativity at the Temple grounds. Let me just tell you there aren't any picture because it was not a live nativity, you know with people and animals like I thought there would be. Instead it was a manager with hay, and sculptures of Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, some sheep and a donkey. Beautiful but not what I had expected.

Next Ann and I drove out to our last stop for s'mores and hot chocolate, plus bon fire.  
Adri... Ann....aaaa



 We were Christmas colors it was awesome.

My friend Jeff... He is funny and majored in Spanish at BYU. I think that is cool.


Amazing time tonight. I enjoyed it all and had a wonderful spiritual message around the fire. A perfect ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment