This morning we all woke up and had a super yummy breakfast.
Later on in the day we got ready and all went over to watch the movie Tangled.
It was hilarious! I absolutely LOVED it. If you haven't seen it you should!
Later on in the evening I got to chance to have dinner at the Brown's. (Cam's family). It was lots of fun. Dinner was delish... red beans and rice(I can't remember eating this before, but it did seem familiar. my memory is failing me) We got to watch some college football, another favorite of mine. TCU won so that was good. After that it was game night! Cam, his parents, two sisters and I all played cranium. It was lots of fun. Our team won as well so that made it even better. ha ha
A great way to start off a new year. I can't wait to see what this year will bring.
HAPPY NEW YEARS! Let the good times roll.

No comments:
Post a Comment