Friday, February 4, 2011

Did I just wake up in IDAHO???

It was a confusing morning. I heard Tommy waking up Tyler and Timmy by telling them to that it snowed, and to come and see. What It snowed in Texas? ha ha I didn't want to believe the weather people when said that it was going to snow... my bad they were right.

Now we weren't snowed in by any means but the city freaked out and shut down for most of the morning. 

Here you can see just how much it was... the problem was that there was a little layer of ice underneath the snow. That was a big problem for people driving. 

 Tommy was happy and worked on creating a snow angel... I am not the best picture taker any more so you can't really tell. oops He was super excited to play in the snow


Next we had our own little snowball fight! You can see Tom and Tommy in the background piling up the snow to make snowballs. Tyler had lots of fun as well.

Next is Timmy, just look at his face so cute. He had me make the snowballs. He threw a few of them, but then he wanted to keep them for himself in a little pile. Thats his little pile. Once we were about to head in he started to throw them all.


Aida and I watching the boys have tons of fun on this crazy snow day in San Antonio!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment