Friday, April 29, 2011

Weekdays!


Welcome to my work space!

Yup I updated all those name tags. and I got a fake plant!


A laptop, monitor, keyboard and my own printer!
 So this is what I look at each day... It usually gets pretty messy during the day but I always clean up before I leave. It would be a lot nicer if the storage spaces had locks on them but they don't so I have to take all my work to another office to lock it all up.


At the end of day two
I am doing a project where I am scanning old files from 2008 to the present. All the files come stapled and not filed correctly. So its been interesting I think I finally worked out a system that will make 2009-2011 go a little faster. 

Anyways I pull all these staples out  so i can spend one on one time with the copier/ scanner. After the first day I thought man that is a lot of staples I wonder how many I'll pull out. I documented it. The next pictures are of my staple collection. I just finished 2008 a-z
Some where around letter M?
This is the end of 2008. keep in mind some ended on the floor and in the trash and one box the other new guy did for me and I didn't get to collect those staples.

1 comment:

  1. Nice but you said you have now an office, were are the pictures?

    ReplyDelete