Saturday, July 16, 2011

Regional Ice Hockey Activity

Whoot Whoot! I love me a good competition. Tonight was a YSA Regional Activity or I think it was officially called a "Broom Ball". We went down the local ice and golf center and played Broom Ice Hockey, however, as you can tell it wasn't with cleaning brooms like I thought it was going to be. We played on the ice with just street shoes on, not skates. I managed to fall only about 4 times. By the end of the second hour the ice was pretty slick.
In case you can't tell that is me on the far right.
It sure was a blast. Our team, the "Yellow Team" won 2 and tied 2. I even scored like two goals! I was so proud of myself. :)

At the beginning and after each score we charged after the ball which was center court. You can see I mean charge by watching the video.


I asked a girl to take some pictures for me and well this is what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment