Thursday, February 9, 2012

Take two!

Well I thought I was pretty good at tolerating pain, turns our my doctor thinks other wise.
I have an infection on one of my cuts that won't go away. (check my sooooooo gross post) So my doctor is having me go into surgery again to clean out the wound and maybe stitch it shut so it will heal finally.
The doctor tried to clean it out before but it didn't quite do the trick. While he was digging around and cleaning it, I got grossed out and well it hurt. I don't know how he doesn't understand that. He had labeled me as "jumpy" & said it would be best for me to get it cleaned out and stitched up in a sterile environment.

So here I went into surgery once again...ugh so not fun.
 

Below is the results of this mishap. I woke up and my whole leg was wrapped up it was kinda scary. What was even more scary was when I unwrapped my leg and found five black stitches in my leg. Whoa! Cool but creepy looking. So two surgeries, five stitches and a new acl I think that is enough to fill the medical quota for the next few years. :) 

YIKES!



No comments:

Post a Comment