Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday in San Antone.



 

My friend Julie and her family opened a boutique up in Lytle Texas. Its down south. Some friends and I went down for the grand opening celebration, where we got to hear Julie sing. She sang one of my favorite country songs, "There is no Arizona" by Jaime O'Neal. 


Then it was off to the Alamo Dome for one of the best things about Summer .... DRUM CORP!
On my way there I was driving behind this beauty.

The Academy taking the field

On the field

And then their closing set.
AHH... the memories. It was so much fun to watch all the corps perform. There definitely were some interesting ones. haha However, the corps member made me SOOO jealous of their tan skin. I almost felt albino walking amongst them, so very sad.  Oh well. I just got to go outside during the day more often. haha
Another Great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment