Adventure time. We decided to take a trip down to Monterrey to go to the aquarium. We both loved it. It was super pretty drive down and Monterrey looks pretty awesome.
Can you see both fish? They were one of my favs.
Jesse was able to touch the sting ray. I took my turn and touch one too but as I was touching it the ray decided to swim away and it scared me and I screamed. It frighted Jesse and he didn't end up taking my picture. What a bummer! Next time I will have proof that I touched a sting ray.
Super pretty and we are both super excited to go scuba diving here next month. It's gonna be awesome! We saw seals swimming around in the water outside.
Star fish on our heads!
This fish was huge!
Spiky crab
Tiger sharks
School of fish
Giant turtle
Glowing jelly fish. This type of jelly looks like those rope lights blinking. Super neat.
Aquarium selfie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment