Friday, March 18, 2016

February recap

Oh man. Our lives have turned upside down. 
We added some shelves to Little Q's closet thanks to Abuelito. Her room is coming together nicely. 
Jesse ended up having kidney stones. I found out when he called me from the emergency room one morning. Scared me but glad it wasn't anything major. 
I had to sneak a pic of him waiting for the test results to come back. 
Q's Aunt mailed us a gift of clothes and headbands. So of course we had to model them all. 
We only got a few good shots. 

Next was Valentine's Day! The Mister got up and made pancakes for breakfast. They were heart shaped and delicious!
We had a lovely sabbath day. It was a regional conference broadcast, which was lovely. I am still getting used to doing things with the baby. 
Here she is in her Valentine's Day outfit and another headband. 

Next big event was our second anniversary! Wow has a lot happened in these two years. 
Mister bought Q and I some flowers for our planter box. 
I almost convinced him to buy a boot pot to remind us of our Texas marriage but he said not this time. ☹️
The Mister got his Mission Critical baby carrier he has been dying to get. He is so excited to go on adventures where he can wear it. Little Q just needs to get a little bigger so the carrier is safer. 
It's been a great month full of LOVE! ❤️❤️❤️






No comments:

Post a Comment