We went to Oakland for a cousins wedding. It was so cold and rainy that it made me so glad we moved to Southern California where it's warm and sunny.
I got to see my parents for a day at my Abuelita house. Where we played and ate yummy food all day long.
I tested ponytails in Q's hair. And it makes me smile. She also is super into licking and chewing her finger/hand.
She looks super bald with all her pulled back so she is probably going to have bangs always.
She always wiggles way too much when I want to take pictures.
We had lunch with dad for take your kid to work day. I just love all the kid fun things we get to do now. She may be little but it never too early to start traditions.
My lifeguard took Q for her first swim at our cousins birthday party. She liked it. Kicked her legs and was making all sorts of noises. It was a fun time we only wish it was a warmer day so we could play longer in the pool. It started to rain and got windy so it was best to take her out of the pool.
We can't wait for the exciting things we got planned for May!







No comments:
Post a Comment