Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween has come and gone.... :(



Well I must say it was another good Halloween! To start the day off, our elders quorum decided to do activities on Saturday morning and today was the first one. Oh they invited our Relief Society to join them. Well today they decided to play dodgeball. I decided to play with them to meet some more people in ward, but it turned out that I was the only girl who came out to play. (I was okay with that) There was about 10-12 people in total. It was a lot of fun. I learned that I am awful at the game. ha ha OH WELL!

Then I went with my friend Debbie to a comic frenzy show. It is basically an comedy improv show. It was fun but kinda dragged on at the end.

At 6:00pm was the main event for Shellie and I. We watched the Oregon vs USC football game at Shellie's brother's apartment (He has two very nice flat screen tvs in his living room.) Well if you didn't know OREGON won by 27 points and made a whole statement in the college football world just look at ESPN.com.

We then began to hollow out our books to make sweet book safes. Shellie's new thing to do is stumbleupon on the internet and she stumbled upon how to hollow out a book, and she wanted to do it so we are in the process of completing them. What a perfect day to "hollow" out a book, since it is "hallow"een. (ha ha) We found fun books at DI for a dollar. The one I choose is called "Our Heritage" and on the inside cover it says "Shirley Lemmon Aug 1968". That's so long ago! I'll post some pictures below.
That was pretty much my night. Hope that everyone had a fun night.

1. My book and the mess of pages that I cut out.
2. The stack of book we put on top of our books to help glue the pages together.
3. Shellie working on her book.





No comments:

Post a Comment