
Here is Shellie helping out. She is standing on a chair that is on top of the mattress. Very Safe, ha ha

The Fort Ceiling, it looked kinda like a circus tent.

Well you are probably wondering what we do in a fort? We watch movies and ate caramel popcorn. Homemade! Yes, homemade. Our dear friend Debbie gave us the recipe. However we were a little unsure on how to work the popcorn popper so we gave Shellie's mom a call. I am pretty sure she just laughed at us and told us how to do it.


I would also like for you to notice how my nails match my bowls ha ha. Its a very artistic photo.

The end result was pretty much heaven in a bowl.
OH...The fun didn't stop there. We decided that we would make one last trip out to Bozeman for another heavenly treat of Buffalo Wild Wings. This time however we were better at documenting the trip and our good friend Bob came with us. He drove us out there and it was a good thing too because on the way back we got caught in a blizzard for approximately two hours. OK it may have only been one but it seemed like two. Bob wasn't afraid to drive in it at all. When he felt the car slipping, he would just say "We're sliding, We're sliding, We're sliding" but in a mono toned voice it was very funny. Even when we did a 360 in the car and saw the tiger run across the road he did not freak out. ... Well the tiger may have just been a raccoon or a really big mouse. ha ha
The Montana shaped Montana sign.

IDAHO and the continental divide

Shellie and I at the sign and then Bob and I at the sign. If you couldn't tell he is a very big Utes fan. He was wearing a Utes hat, sweatshirt and shirt.

And finally me with my lunch and dinner. Just in case you were wondering, that is a bowl of ketchup in the middle to dip the buffalo chips. It was a lovely day. Eating wings, and watching football on huge TV screens. A Saturday can't get much better that.

I almost forgot the sweet deal at the end of the night. We talked Bob into taking us to Target before we left so we could walk around a little before the long ride home. Well while I was walking I came upon this T-shirt that I purchased for only 39 CENTS. What a steal, right? Now I just need to wait until next year to wear it. I can't wait only 358 days!

It says "Halloween is for creeps" ha ha ha.
I can't believe you almost but definitely didn't encounter a Tiger. You are so brave :)
ReplyDeletetoo much fun....I am glad that you guys had a great time. Too bad you did not caputure the encounter with the tiger!
ReplyDelete