
Today the Rabbit got its first taste of the real Rexburg. I walked outside turned on the car, pulled out my trustee brush slash ice scrapper and began to uncover the little guy. As I was doing so I said "Well Rabbit WELCOME to REXBURG!" ha ha I drove the little guy to church in the snow. That's right we went the whole three blocks, and that was just one way. Good news though, we made it there and back in one piece! I was real scared and only drove 5 mph just to be safe. I didn't brush all the snow that was on the top so you could see how much came down. I am not good with determining inches and I forgot to take my measuring tape out so I am leaving it up to you to say how much there is on top. ha ha


And now I leave you....
the car looks so cute with snow on it! i miss the snow but then i start to think of cold it was...not really sure if i really miss it or not.
ReplyDeleteHay hay hay pobresito Rabitt, nunca pense que fuera estar casi cuvierto de nieve. Maneja con quidado. Love U
ReplyDelete