Saturday, October 16, 2010

October?


So I have decided that I need to work harder on documenting my life.  I am going to try to post more updates of  my life, which will include new things, old things, thoughts, likes/dislikes, random facts, etc...ENJOY. 
Update Numero 1
1. Still got my job! Been working for a month now. Its been going good. This Monday is when three new permanent employees begin working, so I may lose my desk. We will see how this goes. Hoping for the best.
2. I have rediscovered my love for Jamba Juice.
3.I miss my old music collection. I want it back.Computer why did you have to lose it all.
4. My teal nail polish is running low, makes me sad.
5. Bought new shoes, I am in love.
6.Today I helped plant flowers at the temple. Turns out that planting flowers is really fun to do. Maybe in my future life I will have my own garden of flowers. 
7. Daily lunch habits need to improve this week. Healthy choices here I come.... Maybe.
8. This week recommitting to begin and finish 100 push up challenge. I will conquer this time.
9. Halloween costume 2010 will be decided upon by the end of this coming week.
10. Happy Birthday to Adelaide. Miss ya, hope you have a wonderful birthday.

ha ha this is the only picture of us on my computer. 
us way back in the day.

1 comment:

  1. dude beuno suerte or howev you say it in spanish. with the push up challange. that thing is killer. maybe ill try again too

    ReplyDelete