Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas in Comfort...


My absolute favorite part of the day was lunch time. I got to eat corn in a cup... inventive I know. 
I remember when I used to go to visit Grandma Genoveva in Dublan, we sometimes went to get elotes and corn in a cup on the rare occasions that we didn't hit up the taco stand.

Also Ty's face (well half of his face) is SO funny. But I love my corn in a cup!
YUM.

Anyways so Christmas in Comfort...(Comfort is a small little town outside of San Antonio, in case you didn't know that) They call it an antique town. They have many little local vendors set up booths, a book sale.. wish I had more time to find some good books to read...,live music, pictures with Santa, a little petting zoo and a food court.
walking down the road


Ma and Pop.
Family pic with good ol Santa


Mom and Aida

It was lots of fun to see what the vendors had to offer and to see all the antique shops. After we ate Mom and Dad left to go back home, I was sad to see them go but I sure did enjoy seeing them all week.

1 comment:

  1. Adriana I like the pictures that you select, and it was a great opportunity to be with you and Tom and Aida and of course the kids, we love each one.

    ReplyDelete