I got two new items of business this week and would love to get your opinions and thoughts.
1. I have been assigned to give a talk in church on the 26th of December! Exciting I know. My topic is on the power of the scriptures. I just want to hear from all that want to share a story or a favorite scripture or any talks they have read on the topic that you think might help me prepare my talk. It would be very much appreciated.
2. I have decided that I want to try something new this holiday season. I was just wondering what fun things everyone does for the holidays. This could include favorite treats (and the recipes), holiday crafts, movies, stories, etc My thinking here is that I want to do something festive for the 12 days of Christmas. For example, I am going planning on trying new recipes and go caroling, just thought I'd see what fun stuff other people do this time of year.
Thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we're making ornaments and stockings this year. you could make tamales and pozole. make sugar cookies. make a wreath. start collecting christmas movies. OOOOh you can make a nativity, i did that last year and it was fun. make your presents. make christmas cards
ReplyDelete