Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cowboys!

We all made another trip out to the rodeo! Tom's parents were in town and the boys wanted to show them the rodeo!

They got to go on the pony ride this time.


Tommy on "Sarah" the horse

Timmy on "Gem" the horse

Tyler and "Cowboy" the horse
 I am pretty sure they all loved it. 

We found the petting zoo. Tyler had a blast petting all the animals. The deer tried to eat my shirt.

We saw the Philsbury dough boy. I told Ty that on the commercials if you poked his belly he says "WooHoo!"
Silly kid after they took this next picture he went back to the dough boy and poked him in the belly. Oh it was so funny.

taking a little break

 Next was dinner time. YUM YUM
yup I had a monster corn dog. 

And we all had funnel cake.mmmm so good.

The sign says "Cows have 4 stomachs and can detect smells up to 6 miles away"
 And you can't leave the rodeo with out learning something. So here is a fact about cows. Last time I learned that one cow can produce up to 7 gallons of milk a day.

1 comment: