Well one day I was arguing with some friends of mine and well this one
boy said a comment that made my blood boil. The logical action to take
was to round house kick him in the FACE! So I did! Best idea ever until a
month and a half later and a few hundred dolla bills missing from my pocket, I get to live life with
this fancy accessory!
![]() |
| CHECK IT! |
![]() |
| Side Action |
ok ok well I have a confession the above story is not truth! Lame I know! I was out with some friends trying to enjoy a game of Ultimate Frisbee (because I do not love it soooo soooo sooo much) and well one thing led to another. There was some Lock Pop and Dropping action and here I am sitting at home with a torn ACL!
WHAT THE HECK RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!
![]() |
| Now just imagine this being me. |
I am now in THERAPY..... ahhh never thought I'd say that, but at least this is only physical therapy. I am having a trial run for about a month and then I will get reevaluated by the doctor to see if I can survive with the tear. If not I will be scheduling a fancy surgery and having a life of bliss forever recovering from a Ultimate Frisbee game.



This is so sad. I'm sorry Adri :( We're hoping for the best!
ReplyDeleteyikes, I hope you heal quickly. We will be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteNow you are a bionic-woman.
ReplyDelete