Wednesday, March 31, 2010

22nd Year gone by....


Here is a reflection of my 22nd year of life. I must say that it has been a great year. I accomplished a few things of my "Must do in my life." list, there are still a lot of things on there so this coming year I hope to cross a few more off.

At the beginning of this year I got to spend it with one of my awesome cousins, Audri, at Disneyland. She and I ate dinner and got to ride some rides. We went after work and only had a few hours to enjoy at the park. So worth it.
Living in California was fun and I got to learn a lot from working at Milam, Knecht and Warner.

Next was the adventure of SUMMER SCHOOL. Boy way this tough. Summer is definitely meant for playing not for going to school. However, in the end I was able to get one step closer to graduation and still have a great time.

I met some new roommate, another experience with of living with people I've never met before.






It turned out to be alright. It took a while to get used to everyone but we had some good times.
A few highlights:
Bonfires.
First rodeo.
Lagoon & slurpees (Drove to Utah and back in one night).






Canoeing.
4th of July fireworks in Idaho.
Zipline.













Ultimate Frisbee games.
Watermelon.








Walleyball.
Intermediate Racquetball Lessons.
Paint balling.






College Track & Field.
Steeple Chase.






Bozeman.
Chicken Wings.
SAS.
HORKLEY'S and Thirsty Thursdays!









and so much more.



Then I got to go spend some time in San Antonio. It was so much fun. I was there for Timmy's 1st birthday, sadly I couldn't make it out for Netito's birthday in Arizona.









Went to the beach at Corpus Christi.
Chuck-e-Cheese.
Sea World.
Going to the swimming pool.
Playing at the house.
Dance parties.
Tommy's firsts day of Kindergarten.
and just fun times with my sister.



Then the Utah Fest began. Dad was so nice and let me continue to take the rabbit to school. I left a few days before school and spent some times with my friends in Utah.
Hung out with old roommates.










Dinner with old friends, Brandon and David.
Movies.
Seven Peaks.
Hiking.
Pizza Pit.
Grantsville High school Football game.
Taking Back Sunday, Blink 182 Concert.
Time with Family.












and of course more things that I can't remember.

Then it was fall semester the end of college.










We had walleyball
more Horkley's
Awesome ward
not so great roommates
Single rooms
Sweet Swoop
SAS student mentor
Latino Association Secretary







Jarabe Tapatillo
more new friends









snow
Forts
Caramel Popcorn
Chocolate Peanut
Halloween as Luna Lovegood
COLLEGE FOOTBALL!










Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Started a blog
GRADUATED COLLEGE!












Family got to experience rexburg.
and other fun adventures.











Well now you will find me residing with the Hurst in San Antonio, anxiously waiting to hear back from a dream job. (Which is most anything at this point)
Thanks so much everyone for a great year, can't wait to see what this next year will bring.

1 comment: