I learned to do this fancy up-do.
![]() |
| Its the top knot... for the first time doing it, not to bad... lessons learned I need to do it higher on my head. Still looked good. What do you think? |
She is doing a giveaway... & boy o boy do I love me a good giveaway... its these darling earrings being given away by Tiffany from MyLemonadeDreams
You should check out her blog and see how you can enter to win.
Life in 2K11...
Its been a while since my last post so here are a few updates as to what I have been doing this year.
- Listened to a wonderful and inspiring CES Fireside given by Elder D. Todd Christofferson. He spoke about seeking after our daily bread. My favorite things from his address: 1. One day at a time...just finish the day... its by little steps that we get through life. 2. He said Do not lose HOPE. The Lord is pleased with every effort even the tiny daily ones, the ones where we strive to be like Him.If you got a few moments take a listen to his counsel.
- Watched the BCS National Championship game with some friends. It was a very good game to watch even though the Ducks didn't win. If you missed the event here is the recap.
- It was Tom's Birthday, so we had a nice family celebration.
- So Sundays at the singles ward I have a friend that I sit next to every week and since I have met this kid his facial hair has never been the same two weeks in a row. It is quite funny.
- Been working on my January goals... it is coming along very nicely. I can't wait to see final results later on in the year.
- Last on the list, is that Neto and Adia suggested I get an account on goodreads.com. They want to read more this year and well I need motivation to read more so I suggested we start the book club back up again. (Neto and I started our own little club a few years back. We started off reading Don Quixote. Lets just say we never finished the book or discussed it due to school and other life events. ha ha) Hopefully, this year we can stay active in our club efforts. So if you have any favorite books to suggest, let me know.
Have a wonderful week everyone.
This is a favorite scripture of the week that I came across found in D&C 76:19
"And while we ameditated upon these things, the Lord touched the eyes of our understandings and they were opened,"



and THIS is why you should hang out with us more. I could have shown you how to do your hair like that (and lots of other things, I might add, years ago!) I'm tellin you I've got lots of tricks up my sleeves!
ReplyDeleteGoodreads is super fun.....also learn hairstyles from adia and then show me please and thank you.
ReplyDeleteI can you show you all a LOT more than that! shoooo!
ReplyDeleteWell since we aren't living close enough to each other at the moment and you are moving out of AZ. We should figure out a way for you to share this wisdom of yours.
ReplyDeletegreat job for your first time!
ReplyDeletethat's funny that you know marcus! small world...