This last Saturday was tons of fun and filled with ADVENTURES.
It began with me having the brilliant idea to bike the 1.3 miles up to the temple. WOO WEE! There are some monster hills! They never seem that bad driving up them in the car but on a bike...YIKES it was hello body ready for a workout... haha (Okay so I may have had to walk up a the real big hill, but I will one day be able to bike up it) So why bike up to the temple?? It was summer flower planting time! I helped plant flowers in a bed in front of the temple and in a raised bed. It was lovely.
After that I went with the boys to Lowe's Build and Grow workshop. They made cute little gifts for Mother's Day.
Then it was time to go to the San Antonio Missions Game. Its a minor league baseball team that I believe feeds into the Padres?? I could be making that all up, so don't quote me on that. Any ways, it was a BLAST! I went with Travis and couple of his Teach for America (TFA) Friends, Thomas, Cathy & Cindy. It was good times. The missions won the game. After wards we tested out our throwing arms and attempted to throw balls into a chimney of a house parked at home plate. Travis almost made it in a few times, but it was a no go. Once that was over we saw a firework show! Love fireworks.
After that we saw the FIGHT, you know the one with that Filipino politician guy. It was a good one, however there was not a knock out so kinda boring. haha
I got to work on capturing these fun times in a picture. Which will be my goal for next week.
Also Happy Mother's Day to all you Fabulous Mothers. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adri you could put a little more about you mom.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have a good time.